At the beginning of the course, the tutor will explain the general evaluation criteria. At school three quarterly evaluations, a final ordinary extraordinary evaluation and a final evaluation are made. The note of each quarterly assessment will be the result of:
– 50% of the final assessment test.
– 50% of the notes tracking teacher throughout the evaluation.
– The note will be qualitative attitude, and added to the following assessment resulting note the following scale:
A: 1 point.
B 0.5 additional point.
C: no additional add or subtract.
D: -0.5 point subtraction.
E: -1 point subtraction.
Note final regular assessment be made up of:
– 25% of the final mark of the first evaluation.
– 35% of the final grade for the second evaluation.
– 40% of the final mark of the third evaluation.
The final evaluation will take place extraordinary early September (except during 2nd year to be held in June and will consist only of the review), and will consist of:
– A job that will be evaluated (30% of the final grade).
– An examination (70% of the final grade).